Discover a better way to get your most important documents notarized. I will come to your home, work, or anywhere else you would like and provide you with top-notch and friendly service. You don’t need to settle for wasting your time in line at the bank or package store.
Wyman Mobile Notary Services makes it easy to schedule an exact day and time to get your documents notarized. I also make it easy to get an exact quote by scheduling a 5 minute video call to review your documents together.
There is a travel/convenience fee per appointment as well as a $5 fee per signature notarized.
Click here to see my Pricing and Payment Policies page.
Documents I Specialize In & Have Experience Notarizing
- Application to get a birth certificate
- Pension verification documents
- Affidavit of Consent for Children Traveling Abroad
- Bill of Sale
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Copy Certification by Document Custodian
- Deed of Trust or Mortgage
- Domestic Partner Registry
- Request for DMV Documents
- Lien Releases
- Written Consent for Minor Visitation (Prison or Jail)
- Quit Claim Deeds
- MN Short Form Power of Attorney
- Contract for Deed
- Subordination Agreement
- Revocation of Power of Attorney
- Certificate of Trust
- Affidavit of Trustee
- Adoption Documents
- Advanced Health Care Directives
- Automotive Sales
- And much more