Document / Signature Related Fees
- Each notarized signature is $5.
- I will give you an estimate based on the information you provide me but this is subject to change if the information you provided me is inaccurate or different for some reason when I arrive to your appointment.
- If you would like the most accurate quote possible please email me a PDF of all pages of the documents to be notarized.
- If I am unable to notarize a document/documents due to missing or expired identification, inability to properly identify a signer, documents being incomplete, signers not being aware of what they are signing, or any other reason outside of my control the full quoted fee shall be due.
- There is a travel/convenience fee that is charged for each appointment.
- My base travel/convenience fee is $20 for the areas closest to my office and goes up from there based on distance/time allotted for travel.
- For travel to an assisted living/independent living communities there is an additional $15 fee.
- For travel to a hospital or nursing home there is an additional $30 fee.
- I will wait up to 10 minutes for any delays (waiting for someone to arrive, time needed to complete a document, needing to print a document, time spent looking for IDs, etc.) After 10 minutes there will be a charge of $1 per minute of waiting time.
- A deposit of $20 will be collected at the time of booking. This is non-refundable within 24 hours of your appointment.
- Payments can be made by cash or credit card. Checks are not accepted.
Hometown Zone – Lakeville
Travel Fee – $20
Travel Fee – $ 30
- Apple Valley
- Elko New Market
Travel Fee – $ 40
- Prior Lake
- Inver Grove Heights
- Sunfish Lake
- Mendota Heights
Travel Fee – $ 50
- West St. Paul
- South St. Paul
Travel Fee – $100
- St. Paul
All Other Areas
Contact me for a quote for all other areas. I am happy to serve you and travel when my schedule can accommodate and when fees are agreed upon prior to your appointment.
Remote Online Notarization Pricing & Payment Policies
$10 Technology Fee per transaction
$25 for the first notarization with one signer included
$10 for each additional notarization
$6 for each additional signer
$6 for each witness that you provide for your signing if they are needed
$15 for each witness if we need to provide the witness
A $35 non-refundable deposit must be paid at the time of booking your Remote Online Notarization appointment. This reserves your time slot and ensures we have the correct information on file to send an invoice for any additional amount that may be due for your signing. Once I review the document(s) I will send you an invoice through my invoicing software. The invoice must be paid in full before we can begin signing the documents.
Payment Types Accepted
We accept payments by credit card using Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and Discover.
Pay For Your Client’s Notarizations
If you are booking an appointment for your client and would like your company to be billed instead of the signing client please let me know. In these situations I am happy to set up an account for your business and invoice you for each signing completed. Payment for the first signing completed for your business must still be paid online with a credit card prior to starting the first signing.