Document / Signature Related Fees
- Each notarized signature is $5.
- I will give you an estimate based on the information you provide me but this is subject to change if the information you provided me is inaccurate or different for some reason when I arrive to your appointment.
- If you would like the most accurate quote possible please email me a PDF of all pages of the documents to be notarized.
- If I am unable to notarize a document/documents due to missing or expired identification, inability to properly identify a signer, documents being incomplete, signers not being aware of what they are signing, or any other reason outside of my control the full quoted fee shall be due.
- There is a travel/convenience fee that is charged for each appointment.
- My base travel/convenience fee is $20 for the areas closest to my office and goes up from there based on distance/time allotted for travel.
- For travel to Farmington, Apple Valley, Burnsville, Rosemount, Elko New Market the travel fee is $30.
- For travel to Eagan, Bloomington, Prior Lake, Savage, Sunfish Lake, Mendota Heights the travel fee is $40.
- For travel to Shakopee, Inver Grove Heights, Northfield, Richfield, Hastings, West St. Paul, South St. Paul the travel fee is $50.
- For travel to the southern portion of Minneapolis and portions of St. Paul the travel fee is $75.
- For travel to areas of Minneapolis that are north of Lake Street (including downtown), areas in St. Paul that are north of Selby Ave. or east of Lexington Ave. (including downtown St. Paul) the travel fee is $100.
- For travel to an assisted living/independent living communities there is an additional $15 fee.
- For travel to a hospital or nursing home there is an additional $30 fee.
- Deposits that are collected are non-refundable within 24 hours of your appointment.
I will wait up to 10 minutes for any delays (waiting for someone to arrive, time needed to complete a document, needing to print a document, time spent looking for IDs, etc.) After 10 minutes there will be a charge of $1 per minute of waiting time.
Full Payment In The Event I Am Not Able To Notarize Documents
Full payment for my services is required in the event that I show up to the appointment to perform the requested notarizations and am unable to complete the notarizations for any of the following reasons:
- Not all signers are present
- Documents have been signed prior to my arrival
- I am being asked to perform something that is illegal or unethical
- Documents are not fully completed and cannot be completed within a reasonable period of time while I wait (10 minutes would be considered a reasonable period of time)
- A signer does not understand what they are signing
- A signer is on medication that inhibits their ability to understand or that causes confusion
- A signer shows signs of confusion about who I am, where they are, what day it is or shows others signs that they may not be mentally competent to sign the document
- A signers identity is not able to be verified in accordance with the law
- I suspect fraud or coercion
Payment Types Accepted
We accept payments by cash and credit card using Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, and Discover. Personal checks are not accepted.
Please ensure that documents are completely filled out except for signatures prior to your appointment time. Make sure to seek legal advice or ask questions of whoever prepared your documents prior to the appointment as I am not permitted to provide any legal advice.
Please make sure that each person signing has a current and valid government issued photo ID such as a drivers license, passport, or state ID card. Make sure to double check the expiration dates prior to your appointment to ensure it is still a valid ID. I cannot use an expired ID to identify a signer I am notarizing for. If you are unsure that you have proper identification please contact me so we can discuss alternatives. You can also check out this blog post about other methods we may be able to use to identify you.
Make sure the name on your ID matches the name on your documents. If you have recently changed your name make sure to obtain your new ID as soon as possible after the name change so your ID reflects your new name. If your ID does not match the name on the documents please contact me so we can discuss how to move forward.
You may choose to cancel your appointment by clicking on the Cancel Appointment link in the email confirmation that is sent to you or by notifying me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any deposits or fees that you have paid are non-refundable if you choose to cancel. Cancellation and rescheduling is not permitted within 1 hour of the appointment time. If Wyman Mobile Notary Services cancels the appointment due to a scheduling conflict, technical issue, emergency, or an issue that’s not related to your appointment we will refund your money.